Janet Jackson's Estranged Husband Wissam Al Mana Spotted Out With Baby Eissa Amid Split
Wissam Al Mana has got to spend some quality time with Eissa, his son with Janet Jackson. Days after it was revealed that he and his singer wife had split after five years of marriage, the Qatari billionaire was pictured taking the baby boy for a walk through a London park.
As seen in some pictures, Wissam was all smiles as he cradled baby Eissa. Sporting a white V-neck T-shirt underneath his black jacket and teaming them up with matching sweatpants and a pair of sunglasses, the businessman was seen sitting on a bench while giving his son his bottle and a sweet hug.
The outing came shortly after Wissam updated his website with a heartfelt note about his separation from Janet. "To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend," so he wrote on Friday, April 14.
"I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x," the 42-year-old continued. He titled the post "LOVE" and added a picture of his 50-year-old estranged wife.
Wissam and Janet got married in 2012, before calling it quits over a week ago, only three months after the "All for You" singer gave birth to their first child. Wissam is her third husband. Janet was first married to James DeBarge. Her second marriage was to Rene Elizondo Jr.
More Janet Jackson News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier