Future Brings Out Drake and Migos at Coachella
Future surprised fans when he brought out Drake and Migos on his Coachella set. The crowd in Indio went wild when the hip-hop stars took the stage last Saturday, April 15 to perform some of their hit songs onstage. Migos and Drake made fans sing with them during their performances. Some fans were even seen recording and capturing the amazing moment with their phones.
Future teased Drake's appearance as he told the crowd, "We gotta turn this s**t all the way up. I want everybody jumpin'-- that's my goal tonight." He then teamed up with Drake to perform "Jumpman", and the performance undoubtedly made the crowd jump to the beat with them. Following the collaboration, Drake performed two solo tracks titled "Gyalchester" and "Fake Love".
Meanwhile, Migos lit up the stage by performing their hit collaborative tracks with Future, "Bad and Boujee" and "T-Shirt". Quavo, Takeoff and Offset delivered their slick lines as the crowds were cheering on them.
Other highlights from this year's Coachella were The Weeknd and Selena Gomez who packed on the PDA at the annual music festival. The Weeknd was seen leading Selena by the hand through the crowds on Friday, April 14.
More Future News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic