Future Brings Out Drake and Migos at Coachella
Future surprised fans when he brought out Drake and Migos on his Coachella set. The crowd in Indio went wild when the hip-hop stars took the stage last Saturday, April 15 to perform some of their hit songs onstage. Migos and Drake made fans sing with them during their performances. Some fans were even seen recording and capturing the amazing moment with their phones.
Future teased Drake's appearance as he told the crowd, "We gotta turn this s**t all the way up. I want everybody jumpin'-- that's my goal tonight." He then teamed up with Drake to perform "Jumpman", and the performance undoubtedly made the crowd jump to the beat with them. Following the collaboration, Drake performed two solo tracks titled "Gyalchester" and "Fake Love".
Meanwhile, Migos lit up the stage by performing their hit collaborative tracks with Future, "Bad and Boujee" and "T-Shirt". Quavo, Takeoff and Offset delivered their slick lines as the crowds were cheering on them.
Other highlights from this year's Coachella were The Weeknd and Selena Gomez who packed on the PDA at the annual music festival. The Weeknd was seen leading Selena by the hand through the crowds on Friday, April 14.
More Future News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son