Future Brings Out Drake and Migos at Coachella
Future surprised fans when he brought out Drake and Migos on his Coachella set. The crowd in Indio went wild when the hip-hop stars took the stage last Saturday, April 15 to perform some of their hit songs onstage. Migos and Drake made fans sing with them during their performances. Some fans were even seen recording and capturing the amazing moment with their phones.
Future teased Drake's appearance as he told the crowd, "We gotta turn this s**t all the way up. I want everybody jumpin'-- that's my goal tonight." He then teamed up with Drake to perform "Jumpman", and the performance undoubtedly made the crowd jump to the beat with them. Following the collaboration, Drake performed two solo tracks titled "Gyalchester" and "Fake Love".
Meanwhile, Migos lit up the stage by performing their hit collaborative tracks with Future, "Bad and Boujee" and "T-Shirt". Quavo, Takeoff and Offset delivered their slick lines as the crowds were cheering on them.
Other highlights from this year's Coachella were The Weeknd and Selena Gomez who packed on the PDA at the annual music festival. The Weeknd was seen leading Selena by the hand through the crowds on Friday, April 14.
More Future News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik