Meek Mill 'Gave Up' on 'Black Women' After Heart-Wrenching Split From Nicki Minaj
Does Meek Mill still feel traumatized upon splitting from Nicki Minaj? Rumor has it, the 29-year-old hip-hop star is giving up dating "black women" as he's seemingly struggling to get over the heartbreak the "No Frauds" raptress has put him through.
According to MediaTakeOut, Meek "is on an EXOTICAL and LATINA only diet." The Philadelphia rapper is said having "only been trying to date Latinas" since breaking up with Nicki. Allegedly due to "all the BAD BLOOD" between him and the "Anaconda" himaker, Meek has soured towards black women.
Meek was in a relationship with Nicki for two years. He started dating the 34-year-old raptress in early 2015, before calling it quits earlier this year. The "Young and Gettin' It" rapper is currently rumored dating a Colombian beauty named Nessa.
However, Meek was recently "spotted out in Miami with a different Latina." In an Instagram video shared by a fan, the rapper was seen singing a song as he sat behind the wheel of a car, with the said Latina girl sitting in the backseat of the black vehicle and another woman on the passenger seat.
More Meek Mill News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'