Meek Mill 'Gave Up' on 'Black Women' After Heart-Wrenching Split From Nicki Minaj
Does Meek Mill still feel traumatized upon splitting from Nicki Minaj? Rumor has it, the 29-year-old hip-hop star is giving up dating "black women" as he's seemingly struggling to get over the heartbreak the "No Frauds" raptress has put him through.
According to MediaTakeOut, Meek "is on an EXOTICAL and LATINA only diet." The Philadelphia rapper is said having "only been trying to date Latinas" since breaking up with Nicki. Allegedly due to "all the BAD BLOOD" between him and the "Anaconda" himaker, Meek has soured towards black women.
Meek was in a relationship with Nicki for two years. He started dating the 34-year-old raptress in early 2015, before calling it quits earlier this year. The "Young and Gettin' It" rapper is currently rumored dating a Colombian beauty named Nessa.
However, Meek was recently "spotted out in Miami with a different Latina." In an Instagram video shared by a fan, the rapper was seen singing a song as he sat behind the wheel of a car, with the said Latina girl sitting in the backseat of the black vehicle and another woman on the passenger seat.
More Meek Mill News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier