Lady GaGa Plans to Channel Inner Beyonce at Coachella
Beyonce Knowles' fans might be sad when Queen Bey canceled her appearance at Coachella due to pregnancy issues, but it seems Lady GaGa could bring back their smiles. As the event headliner, the "Poker Face" songstress will reportedly channel her inner Beyonce at the upcoming music festival.
An insider told HollywoodLife.com, "Lady Gaga is ready for Coachella and is figuring out some surprises to do for her shows. People who are still disappointed that Beyonce will not be there still might get a taste of Beyonce during Gaga's performances."
The Mother Monster will reportedly perform a medley of Beyonce's classic songs, including Gaga and Bey's collaborative track "Telephone". "Along with singing 'Telephone,' Gaga is trying to figure out what classic Beyonce songs she could do for a medley during her show. It is going to be an impressive show all around as Gaga wants to make it different from her regular tour set. She wants to make the surprises memorable and worth it," the source added.
Additionally, Lady GaGa is known for her exceptional performances. In a recently-leaked visual clip, the 31-year-old songstress is seen eating a snake. The bizarre yet artsy visual will reportedly be premiered prior to her performance.
Besides Gaga, other Coachella headliners are Kendrick Lamar and Radiohead. Coachella 2017 will be held on April 14-16 and April 21-23 in Indio, California.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day