Lady GaGa Plans to Channel Inner Beyonce at Coachella
Beyonce Knowles' fans might be sad when Queen Bey canceled her appearance at Coachella due to pregnancy issues, but it seems Lady GaGa could bring back their smiles. As the event headliner, the "Poker Face" songstress will reportedly channel her inner Beyonce at the upcoming music festival.
An insider told HollywoodLife.com, "Lady Gaga is ready for Coachella and is figuring out some surprises to do for her shows. People who are still disappointed that Beyonce will not be there still might get a taste of Beyonce during Gaga's performances."
The Mother Monster will reportedly perform a medley of Beyonce's classic songs, including Gaga and Bey's collaborative track "Telephone". "Along with singing 'Telephone,' Gaga is trying to figure out what classic Beyonce songs she could do for a medley during her show. It is going to be an impressive show all around as Gaga wants to make it different from her regular tour set. She wants to make the surprises memorable and worth it," the source added.
Additionally, Lady GaGa is known for her exceptional performances. In a recently-leaked visual clip, the 31-year-old songstress is seen eating a snake. The bizarre yet artsy visual will reportedly be premiered prior to her performance.
Besides Gaga, other Coachella headliners are Kendrick Lamar and Radiohead. Coachella 2017 will be held on April 14-16 and April 21-23 in Indio, California.
More Lady GaGa News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'