Nicki Minaj Gets Flirtatious With Ex-Beau Meek Mill's Best Friend
Does Nicki Minaj have her eyes on Meek Mill's best friend now? The "No Frauds" raptress took to Instagram on Thursday, April 13 to like some pictures posted by the "Young & Gettin' It" rapper's pal Omelly, leaving fans wondering if she's flirting with her ex-beau's best friend.
Shortly after noticing that the "Anaconda" hitmaker threw some likes on Omelly's posts, some Instagram users flooded his comment section with mixed reactions. "@nickiminaj just liked @omelly post some s**t going on," one user wrote. "@meekmill X @nickiminaj bow becoming one again."
There's also a user who claimed Nicki liked Omelly's posts just to get Meek's attention. "Bih just tell Omelly u miss Meek cuz u just liking posts to get his attention clearly," so the user wrote. "We know what u tryna do. U switched sides and realized its not what u really want lmao."
"Meek shut down those dating rumors last night with that thot Nessa and here comes Nicki poppin up liking pics. She petty," one user blasted the 34-year-old raptress. Another said, "@omelly invite Nicki to Meek bahamas party. Seems as though she want yall attention."
Some others said that it's not really serious matter, though. "Nicki like a pic and its the end of the world. Let that woman live," wrote a commenter. One of Nicki's fans simply said, "Hey sis, we missed you or whateva," before adding, "hopefully you come back soon & stop playing around."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon