Beyonce and Jay-Z Postpone Adoption Plans
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have decided to postpone their plans to adopt a child after learning about her second pregnancy. The "Single Ladies" hitmaker is currently pregnant with twins.
According to a family insider, Beyonce and Jay-Z "had finalized papers to adopt a child and were on the hunt for an orphan to take home when the IVF worked." The insider adds, "It was incredible timing."
"[Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles] actually predicted this would happen - that [the couple]'d stop worrying about their fertility issues when they started the adoption process," the insider tells Radar Online, "Thankfully they'd not yet started visiting orphanages so they hadn't bonded with any kids yet. Having twins on the way has totally put adoption on the back-burner."
Beyonce and Jay-Z recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary. The "Run the World" songstress treated fans to a new music video for her single "Die with You" and shared some never-before-seen photos of the couple's anniversary trip to the Grand Canyon last year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day