Beyonce and Jay-Z Postpone Adoption Plans
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have decided to postpone their plans to adopt a child after learning about her second pregnancy. The "Single Ladies" hitmaker is currently pregnant with twins.
According to a family insider, Beyonce and Jay-Z "had finalized papers to adopt a child and were on the hunt for an orphan to take home when the IVF worked." The insider adds, "It was incredible timing."
"[Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles] actually predicted this would happen - that [the couple]'d stop worrying about their fertility issues when they started the adoption process," the insider tells Radar Online, "Thankfully they'd not yet started visiting orphanages so they hadn't bonded with any kids yet. Having twins on the way has totally put adoption on the back-burner."
Beyonce and Jay-Z recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary. The "Run the World" songstress treated fans to a new music video for her single "Die with You" and shared some never-before-seen photos of the couple's anniversary trip to the Grand Canyon last year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'