Beyonce and Jay-Z Postpone Adoption Plans
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have decided to postpone their plans to adopt a child after learning about her second pregnancy. The "Single Ladies" hitmaker is currently pregnant with twins.
According to a family insider, Beyonce and Jay-Z "had finalized papers to adopt a child and were on the hunt for an orphan to take home when the IVF worked." The insider adds, "It was incredible timing."
"[Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles] actually predicted this would happen - that [the couple]'d stop worrying about their fertility issues when they started the adoption process," the insider tells Radar Online, "Thankfully they'd not yet started visiting orphanages so they hadn't bonded with any kids yet. Having twins on the way has totally put adoption on the back-burner."
Beyonce and Jay-Z recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary. The "Run the World" songstress treated fans to a new music video for her single "Die with You" and shared some never-before-seen photos of the couple's anniversary trip to the Grand Canyon last year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier