Spider-Man Will Get His Own JARVIS in 'Homecoming' Movie
A new tidbit on the upcoming "Spider-Man: Homecoming" is revealed. Tom Holland's Spidey is confirmed to have his own digital assistant just like Tony Stark/Iron Man with JARVIS since the billionaire is the one who designed Peter Parker's suit.
"He does. Which surprises him, because he doesn't until Tony deactivates that ... deactivates the [Training Wheels] protocol," producer Eric Carroll says as quoted by ScreenRant. "So the suit starts doing a bunch of stuff. You know, it does a holographic interface, and things like that."
“Most notably, it starts talking to him, and he goes, 'Oh, this is weird.' And he starts asking it stuff, but he's not super slick or Tony Stark smart, who invented the OS and did all this. He's a kid," the producer explains. "So he's like, 'Um, how do I get to where that thing is?' And it's like, 'Um, I don't know. Pretty much drive? How are you going to get there?' And he's like, 'Um, if I didn't have a car, let's just say, how would I get there?' And it's like, 'Well, if you walk...' And he's like, 'No, OK, alright ... I guess just give me directions and I'll figure out the HOW I'm getting there.' "
Directed by Jon Watts, the remake will see Robert Downey Jr. reprising his role as Tony Stark. Zendaya Coleman is added as Parker's high school friend and Marisa Tomei as Aunt May. Rounding up the main cast is Michael Keaton as the evil Vulture. It's due July 7 Stateside.
More Spider-Man: Homecoming News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck