Spider-Man Will Get His Own JARVIS in 'Homecoming' Movie
A new tidbit on the upcoming "Spider-Man: Homecoming" is revealed. Tom Holland's Spidey is confirmed to have his own digital assistant just like Tony Stark/Iron Man with JARVIS since the billionaire is the one who designed Peter Parker's suit.
"He does. Which surprises him, because he doesn't until Tony deactivates that ... deactivates the [Training Wheels] protocol," producer Eric Carroll says as quoted by ScreenRant. "So the suit starts doing a bunch of stuff. You know, it does a holographic interface, and things like that."
“Most notably, it starts talking to him, and he goes, 'Oh, this is weird.' And he starts asking it stuff, but he's not super slick or Tony Stark smart, who invented the OS and did all this. He's a kid," the producer explains. "So he's like, 'Um, how do I get to where that thing is?' And it's like, 'Um, I don't know. Pretty much drive? How are you going to get there?' And he's like, 'Um, if I didn't have a car, let's just say, how would I get there?' And it's like, 'Well, if you walk...' And he's like, 'No, OK, alright ... I guess just give me directions and I'll figure out the HOW I'm getting there.' "
Directed by Jon Watts, the remake will see Robert Downey Jr. reprising his role as Tony Stark. Zendaya Coleman is added as Parker's high school friend and Marisa Tomei as Aunt May. Rounding up the main cast is Michael Keaton as the evil Vulture. It's due July 7 Stateside.
More Spider-Man: Homecoming News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary