Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
Sony Pictures has released a new trailer for "Spider-Man: Homecoming". The approximately two-and-a-half minute trailer sees Tom Holland suiting up as Spider-Man and Robert Downey Jr. reprising his role as Iron Man a.k.a. Tony Stark.
After battling Vulture a.k.a. blue-collar salvage worker Adrian Toomes, played by Michael Keaton, Peter Parker is scolded by Tony. "What if somebody died?" Tony asks as he takes off his Iron Man suit. "I was just trying to be like you." Tony adds, "I want you to be better. I'm gonna need your suit back." Peter replies, "But I'm nothing without this suit." Tony says, "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."
The trailer also gives a good look at other characters played by Zendaya Coleman, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Donald Glover and Tony Revolori.
"Spider-Man: Homecoming" is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 7.
More Spider-Man: Homecoming News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck