Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
Sony Pictures has released a new trailer for "Spider-Man: Homecoming". The approximately two-and-a-half minute trailer sees Tom Holland suiting up as Spider-Man and Robert Downey Jr. reprising his role as Iron Man a.k.a. Tony Stark.
After battling Vulture a.k.a. blue-collar salvage worker Adrian Toomes, played by Michael Keaton, Peter Parker is scolded by Tony. "What if somebody died?" Tony asks as he takes off his Iron Man suit. "I was just trying to be like you." Tony adds, "I want you to be better. I'm gonna need your suit back." Peter replies, "But I'm nothing without this suit." Tony says, "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."
The trailer also gives a good look at other characters played by Zendaya Coleman, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Donald Glover and Tony Revolori.
"Spider-Man: Homecoming" is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 7.
More Spider-Man: Homecoming News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son