Gal Gadot Welcomes Second Daughter With Husband Yaron Versano
It's a girl! Gal Gadot has welcomed her second child with husband Yaron Versano. The "Wonder Woman" actress took to social media on Monday, March 20 to tell fans that she gave birth to the baby girl named Maya.
"And then we were four... She is here, Maya," so she captioned a black-and-white photo of herself, Versano and her 5-year-old daughter Alma. In the photo, Alma could be seen pushing her newborn sister in a stroller with a pair of Hello Kitty balloons being tied to it as the family seemed to leave the hospital.
"I feel so complete blessed and thankful for all the Wonders in my life #family #newborn #greatfull [sic]," the 31-year-old actress added. No further details were given including when and where she gave birth.
Less than 24 hours before announcing Maya's birth, Gadot shared a black-and-white photo of her and Versano doing a mirror selfie. "3 in 2 in 1 photo. Strike a pose!" so she captioned the snap of her caressing her baby bump while her husband held his cell phone.
Gadot announced her second pregnancy on Instagram in November 2016, when the Israeli actress/model shared a photo of her and husband making a heart shape on her tummy with their hands. Since then, she has shown off her baby bump at multiple events, including at the 2017 Golden Globe Awards earlier this year.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'