Gal Gadot Welcomes Second Daughter With Husband Yaron Versano
It's a girl! Gal Gadot has welcomed her second child with husband Yaron Versano. The "Wonder Woman" actress took to social media on Monday, March 20 to tell fans that she gave birth to the baby girl named Maya.
"And then we were four... She is here, Maya," so she captioned a black-and-white photo of herself, Versano and her 5-year-old daughter Alma. In the photo, Alma could be seen pushing her newborn sister in a stroller with a pair of Hello Kitty balloons being tied to it as the family seemed to leave the hospital.
"I feel so complete blessed and thankful for all the Wonders in my life #family #newborn #greatfull [sic]," the 31-year-old actress added. No further details were given including when and where she gave birth.
Less than 24 hours before announcing Maya's birth, Gadot shared a black-and-white photo of her and Versano doing a mirror selfie. "3 in 2 in 1 photo. Strike a pose!" so she captioned the snap of her caressing her baby bump while her husband held his cell phone.
Gadot announced her second pregnancy on Instagram in November 2016, when the Israeli actress/model shared a photo of her and husband making a heart shape on her tummy with their hands. Since then, she has shown off her baby bump at multiple events, including at the 2017 Golden Globe Awards earlier this year.
More Gal Gadot News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest