David Hasselhoff Goes Shirtless as He Films 'Knight Rider' Reboot
David Hasselhoff is set to return as the "Knight Rider". More than 30 years since he was seen portraying Michael Knight, the 64-year-old actor has been spotted filming the reboot of the cult TV series in Los Angeles.
The "Baywatch" alum was seen going shirtless between scenes on the set, showing his bulked-up body despite his age. He was also pictured donning a white shirt and black pants, looking suave with sunglasses.
He was joined by his much younger fiancee Hayley Roberts on the set. The 34-year-old blonde was effortlessly beautiful in a summery baby blue dress, which showed the right amount of cleavage, and sky-high wedge heels. The two were spotted holding hands in between takes.
"Knight Rider" TV reboot is produced by Justin Lin ("Fast and Furious"). Based on the 1980s series about a crime rider assisted by an artificially-intelligent high-tech car, the project will head to digital platform instead of coming to traditional TV.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors