David Hasselhoff Goes Shirtless as He Films 'Knight Rider' Reboot
David Hasselhoff is set to return as the "Knight Rider". More than 30 years since he was seen portraying Michael Knight, the 64-year-old actor has been spotted filming the reboot of the cult TV series in Los Angeles.
The "Baywatch" alum was seen going shirtless between scenes on the set, showing his bulked-up body despite his age. He was also pictured donning a white shirt and black pants, looking suave with sunglasses.
He was joined by his much younger fiancee Hayley Roberts on the set. The 34-year-old blonde was effortlessly beautiful in a summery baby blue dress, which showed the right amount of cleavage, and sky-high wedge heels. The two were spotted holding hands in between takes.
"Knight Rider" TV reboot is produced by Justin Lin ("Fast and Furious"). Based on the 1980s series about a crime rider assisted by an artificially-intelligent high-tech car, the project will head to digital platform instead of coming to traditional TV.
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!