David Hasselhoff Goes Shirtless as He Films 'Knight Rider' Reboot
David Hasselhoff is set to return as the "Knight Rider". More than 30 years since he was seen portraying Michael Knight, the 64-year-old actor has been spotted filming the reboot of the cult TV series in Los Angeles.
The "Baywatch" alum was seen going shirtless between scenes on the set, showing his bulked-up body despite his age. He was also pictured donning a white shirt and black pants, looking suave with sunglasses.
He was joined by his much younger fiancee Hayley Roberts on the set. The 34-year-old blonde was effortlessly beautiful in a summery baby blue dress, which showed the right amount of cleavage, and sky-high wedge heels. The two were spotted holding hands in between takes.
"Knight Rider" TV reboot is produced by Justin Lin ("Fast and Furious"). Based on the 1980s series about a crime rider assisted by an artificially-intelligent high-tech car, the project will head to digital platform instead of coming to traditional TV.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters