David Hasselhoff Goes Shirtless as He Films 'Knight Rider' Reboot
David Hasselhoff is set to return as the "Knight Rider". More than 30 years since he was seen portraying Michael Knight, the 64-year-old actor has been spotted filming the reboot of the cult TV series in Los Angeles.
The "Baywatch" alum was seen going shirtless between scenes on the set, showing his bulked-up body despite his age. He was also pictured donning a white shirt and black pants, looking suave with sunglasses.
He was joined by his much younger fiancee Hayley Roberts on the set. The 34-year-old blonde was effortlessly beautiful in a summery baby blue dress, which showed the right amount of cleavage, and sky-high wedge heels. The two were spotted holding hands in between takes.
"Knight Rider" TV reboot is produced by Justin Lin ("Fast and Furious"). Based on the 1980s series about a crime rider assisted by an artificially-intelligent high-tech car, the project will head to digital platform instead of coming to traditional TV.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist