Another Episode? Antonio Banderas Hospitalized After Experiencing Chest Pains Again
Less than two months after Antonio Banderas was rushed to the hospital after suffering "agonizing chest pains," he is reportedly being hospitalized again after experiencing similar symptoms. The actor is reportedly having a treatment in posh heart hospital called Clinique de Genolier in Switzerland.
Last January, the 56-year-old claimed to have an "episode" when he suffered major heart scare during workout. He was rushed to St Peter's Hospital in Chertsey and released that day after doctors said that he was in good condition to go home. "We can confirm that last Thursday Antonio was admitted to the hospital after having experienced chest pains while exercising," Antonio's rep said at the time. "However, Antonio was released the same day after doctors performed a check-up which confirmed his good health."
A week after the incident, the Spanish actor was spotted in London with his girlfriend, Nicole Kimpel. He was allegedly still not feeling well, as Kimpel was the one who drove the car.
Antonio has lived on his 2.4 million pounds property in Surrey since moving to the U.K. in 2015. He claimed that he had given up his partying lifestyle for a quiet and peaceful life.
"I find Surrey magical. I am not a party person anymore so I have the space and peace to write and really get inside my own head. I'm working on several scripts," he revealed. "I go cycling in the woods and everyone in Cobham, Weybridge and Esher is incredibly friendly. Above all, I am surrounded by nature. I love watching the deer and foxes that come to my garden."
Insiders told Radar Online that Antonio is expected to receive Lifetime Achievement Award in Spain on March 25. However, it is still uncertain whether doctors would give him clearance to go.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair