'The Walking Dead' 7.15 Sneak Peeks Tease Beginning of the War and Gregory's Hideous Plan
With only two episodes left in the seventh season of "The Walking Dead", the smell of war is getting stronger. In a preview for the next episode of the zombie-themed series, Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Jesus and all of their allies are marching, likely to Sanctuary.
"What time does the clock start?" asks Michonne, who is climbing a tree. "As soon as she's there," Rick answers. Michonne and others are also seen crossing a river in a boat, while Carl and Enid are looking at somewhere in the distance.
The video also sees an explosion near the Oceanside Cabin Motor Court, another community which was introduced earlier in this season. Meanwhile, Negan says, "This could be the beginning." Elsewhere at the Hilltop, Gregory approaches Maggie with a knife hidden behind his back, apparently up for something no good.
A clip for the same episode gives a longer look at Maggie and Gregory scene. He asks her why she's still at the Hilltop. But then Gregory appears to try to reconcile with her as saying that "it would be a hell of a lot better if we could present a united front." He adds, "I need to be more open to working together. I apologize. I never intended for things between us to come to this point."
Is he being sincere with his words? Well, at least Maggie appears to trust him and what he says.
"And Here We Are" airs Sunday, March 26 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "a group of Alexandrians embarks on a journey; one member of the group must make a heartbreaking decision."
More The Walking Dead News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'