Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Are 'Looking Into' Adopting Baby
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are definitely one of Hollywood's perfect couples. The pair, who got married in September 2012, enjoy private family life out of the media spotlight with their adorable little girls James and Ines. Though Blake just gave birth to Ines last September, the power couple is reportedly hoping to expand their family by adopting a baby.
"Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are already talking about baby No. 3, but they're not planning on doing it the old fashioned way," an insider tells HollywoodLife.com. "They are seriously looking into adopting a baby!" However, the couple allegedly hasn't decided if they're going to adopt from an impoverished country or domestically.
"But they love the idea of bringing a baby out of dire circumstances and spoiling them with love and opportunity," the source continues, before adding that Ryan and Blake want to adopt a baby boy since they reportedly want to even out their family's gender ratio.
Ryan and Blake previously told PEOPLE that they wanted to have a big family. "My wife is the youngest of five; we'd love to have a large family," the 40-year-old actor told the news outlet. "I've always wanted a big family," Blake added, "So I'm looking forward to how one baby influences the other, and to my family as a whole, to every single chapter."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video