Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Are 'Looking Into' Adopting Baby
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are definitely one of Hollywood's perfect couples. The pair, who got married in September 2012, enjoy private family life out of the media spotlight with their adorable little girls James and Ines. Though Blake just gave birth to Ines last September, the power couple is reportedly hoping to expand their family by adopting a baby.
"Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are already talking about baby No. 3, but they're not planning on doing it the old fashioned way," an insider tells HollywoodLife.com. "They are seriously looking into adopting a baby!" However, the couple allegedly hasn't decided if they're going to adopt from an impoverished country or domestically.
"But they love the idea of bringing a baby out of dire circumstances and spoiling them with love and opportunity," the source continues, before adding that Ryan and Blake want to adopt a baby boy since they reportedly want to even out their family's gender ratio.
Ryan and Blake previously told PEOPLE that they wanted to have a big family. "My wife is the youngest of five; we'd love to have a large family," the 40-year-old actor told the news outlet. "I've always wanted a big family," Blake added, "So I'm looking forward to how one baby influences the other, and to my family as a whole, to every single chapter."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'