'Fargo' New Season 3 Promo Introduces the Cast. See Ewan McGregor in His Second Role
Another promo for "Fargo" season 3 has been released, this time highlighting the main cast. In order of appearances, they are Carrie Coon as Gloria Burgle, Michael Stuhlbarg as Sy Feltz, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Nikki Swango, and David Thewlis as V.M. Vargas.
There's also Ewan McGregor who takes a dual role as Ray and Emmit Stussy. While balding parole officer Ray has been introduced in the previous promo, the new sneak peek gives first look at flamboyant Emmit, who is described as a handsome real estate mogul and whom Ray blames for the way his life has turned out.
The latest sneak peek also teases violence. Meanwhile, another newly released promo sees a ringing phone buried under the snow.
"Fargo" season 3 is set in 2010 and centers on the Stussy brothers, whose sibling rivalry follows a twisted path that begins with petty theft but soon leads to murder, mobsters and cut-throat competitive bridge. It is directed and written by creator/showrunner Noah Hawley. Hawley also produces alongside Warren Littlefield, John Cameron, and Joel & Ethan Coen, the duo who wrote and directed the original film. The new season is set to premiere Wednesday, April 19 at 10 P.M. on FX.
More Fargo News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters