Cody Simpson Sparks Nose Job Speculations - See the Difference
Has Cody Simpson had plastic surgery on his face? Pictures of the 20-year-old singer from his days as a teenager suggest that he may have gone under the knife in recent years. He appears to have got a nose job to reshape it.
Cody now sports a smoother nose and a different shape. The Australian heartthrob also appears to be minus a bump which used to be fairly prominent on his nose. It looks like the bridge of his nose has been narrowed, along with attempts to refine the tip.
Dr. Jeremy Hunt has revealed to Daily Mail Australia that photos of the "La Da Dee" hitmaker are "highly suggestive of rhinoplasty." The Sydney-based plastic surgeon has "sighted a narrower bridge, narrower tip and narrower nasal bones as the evidence behind his diagnosis."
With males reaching full facial maturity at 18, it is suggested that the Gold Coast native may have only got the nose job in recent years.
Cody recently performed at Buckingham Palace in London. He took the stage last week as he performed in front of Queen Elizabeth on Commonwealth Day. He belted out "I Still Call Australia Home" at The Queen's Baton Relay Launch for the XXI Commonwealth Games.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video