Cody Simpson Sparks Nose Job Speculations - See the Difference
Has Cody Simpson had plastic surgery on his face? Pictures of the 20-year-old singer from his days as a teenager suggest that he may have gone under the knife in recent years. He appears to have got a nose job to reshape it.
Cody now sports a smoother nose and a different shape. The Australian heartthrob also appears to be minus a bump which used to be fairly prominent on his nose. It looks like the bridge of his nose has been narrowed, along with attempts to refine the tip.
Dr. Jeremy Hunt has revealed to Daily Mail Australia that photos of the "La Da Dee" hitmaker are "highly suggestive of rhinoplasty." The Sydney-based plastic surgeon has "sighted a narrower bridge, narrower tip and narrower nasal bones as the evidence behind his diagnosis."
With males reaching full facial maturity at 18, it is suggested that the Gold Coast native may have only got the nose job in recent years.
Cody recently performed at Buckingham Palace in London. He took the stage last week as he performed in front of Queen Elizabeth on Commonwealth Day. He belted out "I Still Call Australia Home" at The Queen's Baton Relay Launch for the XXI Commonwealth Games.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal