Cody Simpson Sparks Nose Job Speculations - See the Difference
Has Cody Simpson had plastic surgery on his face? Pictures of the 20-year-old singer from his days as a teenager suggest that he may have gone under the knife in recent years. He appears to have got a nose job to reshape it.
Cody now sports a smoother nose and a different shape. The Australian heartthrob also appears to be minus a bump which used to be fairly prominent on his nose. It looks like the bridge of his nose has been narrowed, along with attempts to refine the tip.
Dr. Jeremy Hunt has revealed to Daily Mail Australia that photos of the "La Da Dee" hitmaker are "highly suggestive of rhinoplasty." The Sydney-based plastic surgeon has "sighted a narrower bridge, narrower tip and narrower nasal bones as the evidence behind his diagnosis."
With males reaching full facial maturity at 18, it is suggested that the Gold Coast native may have only got the nose job in recent years.
Cody recently performed at Buckingham Palace in London. He took the stage last week as he performed in front of Queen Elizabeth on Commonwealth Day. He belted out "I Still Call Australia Home" at The Queen's Baton Relay Launch for the XXI Commonwealth Games.
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'