Is This Frank Ocean's New Boyfriend?
Frank Ocean reportedly has a new boyfriend. The 29-year-old singer and rapper, who is openly bisexual, is dating a hot model named Ysham, according to a blogger named Jamari Foxx. The rumored couple was recently spotted together at a concert.
"Did u hear about dude frank ocean is *allegedly* boning? he was in franks magazine, is the profile pic of his 'blonded radio' thing and someone saw them at a concert together a while ago," Jamari claimed, as quoted by MediaTakeOut.
Frank opened up about his sexual orientation on his official website back in 2012. "4 summers ago, I met somebody," he wrote, "I was 19 years old. He was too. We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I'd see him, and his smile. Sleep I would often share with him."
He went on, "By the time I realized I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless. There was no escaping, no negotiating to the women I had been with, the ones I cared for and thought I was in love with. I sat there and told my friend how I felt. I wept as the words left my mouth. I grieved for then. Knowing I could never take them back for myself. He patted my back. He said kind things. He did his best, but he wouldn't admit the same. He had to go back inside soon."
"It was late and his girlfriend was waiting for him upstairs. He wouldn't tell the truth about his feelings for me for another 3 years. I felt like I'd only imagined reciprocity for years. I kept up a peculiar friendship with him because I couldn't imagine keeping up my life without him. I struggled to master myself and my emotions. I wasn't always successful. I don't have any secrets I need kept anymore," he concluded.
More Frank Ocean News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal