Drake Debuts New Album 'More Life', Admits to Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez in Song 'Free Smoke'
Drake's brand new album "More Life" was finally unleashed over the weekend. It contains 22 tracks and features the Canadian rapper's collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz and many more.
In one of the songs called "Free Smoke", Drizzy confesses to texting his former flame Jennifer Lopez when he was wasted. "I drunk text J.Lo/ Old numbers so I bounce back," he raps. In another track "Teenage Fever" about a failed relationship, he samples her classic song "If You Had My Love".
Drake, 30, was romantically linked to J.Lo, 47, last year. Despite rumors that they hit studio together, J.Lo was not among the featured guests in "More Life". After their fling, the singer hooks up with baseball star Alex Rodriguez. The new couple has been inseparable in the past few weeks.
More Drake News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'