Drake Debuts New Album 'More Life', Admits to Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez in Song 'Free Smoke'
Drake's brand new album "More Life" was finally unleashed over the weekend. It contains 22 tracks and features the Canadian rapper's collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz and many more.
In one of the songs called "Free Smoke", Drizzy confesses to texting his former flame Jennifer Lopez when he was wasted. "I drunk text J.Lo/ Old numbers so I bounce back," he raps. In another track "Teenage Fever" about a failed relationship, he samples her classic song "If You Had My Love".
Drake, 30, was romantically linked to J.Lo, 47, last year. Despite rumors that they hit studio together, J.Lo was not among the featured guests in "More Life". After their fling, the singer hooks up with baseball star Alex Rodriguez. The new couple has been inseparable in the past few weeks.
More Drake News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest