Drake Debuts New Album 'More Life', Admits to Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez in Song 'Free Smoke'
Drake's brand new album "More Life" was finally unleashed over the weekend. It contains 22 tracks and features the Canadian rapper's collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz and many more.
In one of the songs called "Free Smoke", Drizzy confesses to texting his former flame Jennifer Lopez when he was wasted. "I drunk text J.Lo/ Old numbers so I bounce back," he raps. In another track "Teenage Fever" about a failed relationship, he samples her classic song "If You Had My Love".
Drake, 30, was romantically linked to J.Lo, 47, last year. Despite rumors that they hit studio together, J.Lo was not among the featured guests in "More Life". After their fling, the singer hooks up with baseball star Alex Rodriguez. The new couple has been inseparable in the past few weeks.
More Drake News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs