Drake Debuts New Album 'More Life', Admits to Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez in Song 'Free Smoke'
Drake's brand new album "More Life" was finally unleashed over the weekend. It contains 22 tracks and features the Canadian rapper's collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz and many more.
In one of the songs called "Free Smoke", Drizzy confesses to texting his former flame Jennifer Lopez when he was wasted. "I drunk text J.Lo/ Old numbers so I bounce back," he raps. In another track "Teenage Fever" about a failed relationship, he samples her classic song "If You Had My Love".
Drake, 30, was romantically linked to J.Lo, 47, last year. Despite rumors that they hit studio together, J.Lo was not among the featured guests in "More Life". After their fling, the singer hooks up with baseball star Alex Rodriguez. The new couple has been inseparable in the past few weeks.
More Drake News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years