Drake Debuts New Album 'More Life', Admits to Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez in Song 'Free Smoke'
Drake's brand new album "More Life" was finally unleashed over the weekend. It contains 22 tracks and features the Canadian rapper's collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz and many more.
In one of the songs called "Free Smoke", Drizzy confesses to texting his former flame Jennifer Lopez when he was wasted. "I drunk text J.Lo/ Old numbers so I bounce back," he raps. In another track "Teenage Fever" about a failed relationship, he samples her classic song "If You Had My Love".
Drake, 30, was romantically linked to J.Lo, 47, last year. Despite rumors that they hit studio together, J.Lo was not among the featured guests in "More Life". After their fling, the singer hooks up with baseball star Alex Rodriguez. The new couple has been inseparable in the past few weeks.
More Drake News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist