Listen to a Teaser for Katy Perry's 'Bon Apetit'
Katy Perry took to Instagram on Friday, March 17 to share a preview of her upcoming song "Bon Apetit". The "Rise" hitmaker posted a video of her dancing to the song which has a light-hearted party vibe.
In the video, Katy was seen wearing sunglasses and a green printed sweatshirt while shaking her head along the cool beat of the song. The "Teenage Dream" songstress added some food emojis and a large clover emoji.
Katy has posted a "Bon Appétit" snippet on Instagram! Take a listen: pic.twitter.com/Al0mDcLDkn— Katy Perry Lately! (@katyperrylately) March 17, 2017
"Cause I'm all that you want, boy/ I'll fatten you up, boy/ Got me spread like a buffet/ Oh no! Bon apetit, baby/ I'm quite the seduction (uh huh)/ Fresh from the oven/ Hola!" she sings.
Katy announced "Bon Apetit" during an interview on the red carpet of the 2017 Grammy Awards. "I have one song called 'Bon Appetit' that I love. It's pretty sexual," she told Ryan Seacrest, "It's pretty sexual. But I just imagine being on the beach with six Coronas on my hand."
She said of her new album, "It's got a wide range of feelings and emotions. I just feel a little but more conscious than I ever have. I'm so proud of it. It's definitely a new era for me. I call it an era of purposeful pop. People are loving it. They're dancing to it. They're reading the lyrics. They're ingesting it. They're being revived. Maybe they're waking up a little bit. Otherwise they're dancing to the big fat beat."
"All of my songs have always had layers to them, never one-dimensional. I used to be the queen of innuendo," she added, "I woke up a little bit more, educated myself a little bit more, but obviously don't know all the answers. And maybe I'll be a little bit more of the queen of subtext. But maybe it's just a song that starts conversation. That's what we need more than ever. There's so much divisiveness and people on one side or the other. We just need to listen to each other."
More Katy Perry News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs