'Ocean's Eight' Producers Hire Therapist to Prevent Fight Between Cast Members
Is there a feud between the cast of "Ocean's Eight"? Rumor has it, the movie producers hire a therapist to prevent a fight between its all-female cast members, which includes Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna and Anne Hathaway.
According to OK! Magazine, producers have a counselor on call to make sure the women get along. "There have been a few arguments, and certain people haven't gotten on as well as they'd hoped," a source claims.
"They want to make sure the cast and crew have someone to vent any frustrations to, so nothing gets taken out on another actor," the source adds, "The aim is to wrap the movie on a good note and set the stage for later promotion."
A representative for the movie production hasn't responded to a request for comment.
Directed by Gary Ross from a script written by Ross and co-writer Olivia Milch, "Ocean's Eight" is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 8, 2018.
More Ocean's Eight News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed