'Ocean's Eight' Producers Hire Therapist to Prevent Fight Between Cast Members
Is there a feud between the cast of "Ocean's Eight"? Rumor has it, the movie producers hire a therapist to prevent a fight between its all-female cast members, which includes Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna and Anne Hathaway.
According to OK! Magazine, producers have a counselor on call to make sure the women get along. "There have been a few arguments, and certain people haven't gotten on as well as they'd hoped," a source claims.
"They want to make sure the cast and crew have someone to vent any frustrations to, so nothing gets taken out on another actor," the source adds, "The aim is to wrap the movie on a good note and set the stage for later promotion."
A representative for the movie production hasn't responded to a request for comment.
Directed by Gary Ross from a script written by Ross and co-writer Olivia Milch, "Ocean's Eight" is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 8, 2018.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3