'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Ratings Plummet - Will It Be Cancelled?
Will "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" be cancelled after its thirteenth season? The ratings of the reality show starring Kim Kardashian and her family are reportedly worse than ever following the premiere of its latest season.
According to same-day data, the season 13 premiere of "KUWTK" drew a .70 for adults 18-49 rating and averaged 1.48 million viewers. In contrast, the premiere of the twelfth season drew a 1.05 rating and 2.19 million viewers on May 1, 2016. The Sunday, March 12 premiere was the least watched show since the series aired.
Rumor has it, Kim wants to retire from "KUWTK" after the current season to spend more time with her family. "Kim has told Kris and the family that this is her last season. She just doesn't want to do it anymore. It has been a great run but now it is over for Kim," sources told Naughty Gossip, "After the incident in Paris her life has changed. She doesn't want to live this life anymore."
"She wants to focus on being a mother and finding other projects. Her marriage is in trouble and she is forced to have surety 24/7. She is done. She is going to retire after this season and spend time with her husband and children. As far as she is concerned, she doesn't want to see another camera for the rest of her life," added the sources.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic