'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Gets Premiere Date. See First Behind-the-Scenes Pictures
ABC has set a premiere date for Rachel Lindsay's season of "The Bachelorette". The 13th installment of "The Bachelor" spin-off will kick off Monday, May 22 at 9/8c, an hour later than the show's usual 8/7c timeslot.
Filming for the show began Thursday, March 16 and series creator Mike Fleiss took to Twitter to share some photos from night one of the new season. In one picture, Rachel was seen getting out of a limo. Looking stunning in a white dress, Rachel was joined by host Chris Harrison when waiting to meet the guys.
Mike further teased about the first eliminations at he tweeted, "Can u believe it? Some of those guys have already been sent home broken hearted...."
Nick Viall's season of "The Bachelor". She met four of the guys vying for her heart in "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose".
Almost time pic.twitter.com/IQbxd6OWgx— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) March 17, 2017
"At this point in my life, 31, I'm ready to find a husband, somebody who's ready to start a family," she said when she was first announced to star on the show. As for what she's looking in a guy, she opened up to Jimmy Kimmel, "I'm looking for someone who can make me laugh, a great smile..."
More The Bachelorette News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years