Pink Returns to Famous 'Rainbow Bright' Hair Color After Going Blonde
Pink is "feeling" herself with her new look. After going blonde for years, the "Get the Party Started" hitmaker has decided to return to her pink hair which made her famous during the early 2000s. The 37-year-old singer took to Instagram on Friday, March 17 to share a photo of her brand new rainbow locks, which was seemingly inspired by My Little Pony.
"Feelin myself," so she captioned the snap, before mentioning hair colorist Naomi Knights and closing out with hashtag #rainbowbright. The photo found Pink draping her hair forward so that it covered more than half of her face. It's not a full pink, though, since it had a purple near the ends.
Before sharing the photo of her new look, the mother of two posted a picture of her husband Carey Hart standing shirtless as he showed off his tattoos while cradling their newborn son Jameson. "Look at these two babes hanging out in the steam shower #sickbabies #looksfun #itisntfun #lovebirds," so she wrote alongside the shot of the two.
Pink has been married since 2006 to her motocross racer hubby, with whom she shares two children. They welcomed their firstborn daughter Willow in June 2011, while Jameson was born last December.
More Pink News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video