Pink Returns to Famous 'Rainbow Bright' Hair Color After Going Blonde
Pink is "feeling" herself with her new look. After going blonde for years, the "Get the Party Started" hitmaker has decided to return to her pink hair which made her famous during the early 2000s. The 37-year-old singer took to Instagram on Friday, March 17 to share a photo of her brand new rainbow locks, which was seemingly inspired by My Little Pony.
"Feelin myself," so she captioned the snap, before mentioning hair colorist Naomi Knights and closing out with hashtag #rainbowbright. The photo found Pink draping her hair forward so that it covered more than half of her face. It's not a full pink, though, since it had a purple near the ends.
Before sharing the photo of her new look, the mother of two posted a picture of her husband Carey Hart standing shirtless as he showed off his tattoos while cradling their newborn son Jameson. "Look at these two babes hanging out in the steam shower #sickbabies #looksfun #itisntfun #lovebirds," so she wrote alongside the shot of the two.
Pink has been married since 2006 to her motocross racer hubby, with whom she shares two children. They welcomed their firstborn daughter Willow in June 2011, while Jameson was born last December.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal