Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Are 'Fighting for Each Other' to Stay Together
Blac Chyna has finally opened up about her relationship drama with Rob Kardashian. In an interview for the cover of the April issue of Cosmopolitan South Africa, the former stripper claimed that she and Rob were still very much a couple though they'd already broken up.
"I feel like every person who's in a long-term relationship, or who is committed to their person, goes through ups and downs," she said, before giving advise for anyone in a similar situation to her. "I'm in it for the long haul, so I feel like my advice [for anyone in a similar situation] is therapy, know each other's family, calling each other's moms," she added.
Though she acknowledged their relationship wasn't perfect, they're still doing everything they can to stay together. "I feel like everything isn't going to be perfect, but I know we love each other and we're fighting for each other, and the people we surround ourselves with are rooting for us. It makes everything much easier," she continued.
Blac and Rob welcomed their first daughter together, Dream Kardashian, back in November. And without a doubt she's the one who strengthened their relationship. "And we also have Dream. So we're looking at the bigger picture," the mother of two said, adding, "We have a whole other human being that looks up to us, so we have to makes sure she's taken care of."
Of how she thought about Rob as dad, the "Rob & Chyna" star said, "He's a wonderful dad. I think it's because he had such a great father." Before Blac and Rob got together, she was in a relationship with Tyga, with whom she shares a son King Kairo. Though they previously had been involved in some nasty beefs, they wanted to keep things positive for their son. "It's important to me and Tyga no to have negative energy," she said.
More Blac Chyna News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound