Meghan Markle Ready to Quit 'Suits' and Acting as Relationship With Prince Harry Is Getting Serious
Meghan Markle knows what to do should she marry Prince Harry. The actress is reportedly ready to quit her show "Suits" and give up acting altogether as her romance with the 32-year-old prince is heating up. A source tells E! News that Meghan is "ready to be done with 'Suits' " and with "acting in general."
But it's not all because of her relationship with the British redhead. "Even before Harry, she was starting to think about transitioning out of acting," the source adds. As for what she will do once she quits acting, the source says that "she wants to focus on other worldly endeavors she is passionate about, like her philanthropy."
Kensington Palace confirmed Harry and Meghan's relationship in November. The two have since been spotted spending time together in Toronto, London and Norway. He also took her to attend the wedding of his best friend in Jamaica.
Meghan is now in Toroto where she films new episodes of "Suits". While she draws a lot of attention due to her romance with Prince Harry, Meghan has been "the darling of Toronto" since she moved to the city to film the USA series.
"Locals love her so much and she really engaged herself into the community when she moved here for 'Suits' years ago," says the source. "The city basically adopted her and she fit right in. She's just not as accessible now but she's always been so kind and genuinely so sweet to people around town."
More Meghan Markle News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound