Meghan Markle Ready to Quit 'Suits' and Acting as Relationship With Prince Harry Is Getting Serious
Meghan Markle knows what to do should she marry Prince Harry. The actress is reportedly ready to quit her show "Suits" and give up acting altogether as her romance with the 32-year-old prince is heating up. A source tells E! News that Meghan is "ready to be done with 'Suits' " and with "acting in general."
But it's not all because of her relationship with the British redhead. "Even before Harry, she was starting to think about transitioning out of acting," the source adds. As for what she will do once she quits acting, the source says that "she wants to focus on other worldly endeavors she is passionate about, like her philanthropy."
Kensington Palace confirmed Harry and Meghan's relationship in November. The two have since been spotted spending time together in Toronto, London and Norway. He also took her to attend the wedding of his best friend in Jamaica.
Meghan is now in Toroto where she films new episodes of "Suits". While she draws a lot of attention due to her romance with Prince Harry, Meghan has been "the darling of Toronto" since she moved to the city to film the USA series.
"Locals love her so much and she really engaged herself into the community when she moved here for 'Suits' years ago," says the source. "The city basically adopted her and she fit right in. She's just not as accessible now but she's always been so kind and genuinely so sweet to people around town."
More Meghan Markle News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed