Jennifer Lopez's 'Shades of Blue' Picked Up by NBC for Season 3
"Shades of Blue" has got an early renewal. The cop drama produced and led by Jennifer Lopez is ordered by NBC for a third season. The announcement was made only two episodes into the show's second season.
"We're so hugely appreciative of everything Jennifer and Ray do, and know it is due to their dedication, as well as the hard work of our incredible cast and producers, that 'Shades of Blue' has so clearly and compellingly earned a third-season renewal," NBC's president Jennifer Salke says in a statement. "This show continues to mine powerful stories that always leave us hungry for more."
Soon after the news was out, J.Lo is celebrating on Twitter. "See you for SEASON 3!!! #ShadesOfBlue," the singer/actress exclaims. "We are doing this!!!"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal