Jennifer Lopez's 'Shades of Blue' Picked Up by NBC for Season 3
"Shades of Blue" has got an early renewal. The cop drama produced and led by Jennifer Lopez is ordered by NBC for a third season. The announcement was made only two episodes into the show's second season.
"We're so hugely appreciative of everything Jennifer and Ray do, and know it is due to their dedication, as well as the hard work of our incredible cast and producers, that 'Shades of Blue' has so clearly and compellingly earned a third-season renewal," NBC's president Jennifer Salke says in a statement. "This show continues to mine powerful stories that always leave us hungry for more."
Soon after the news was out, J.Lo is celebrating on Twitter. "See you for SEASON 3!!! #ShadesOfBlue," the singer/actress exclaims. "We are doing this!!!"
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video