Jennifer Lopez's 'Shades of Blue' Picked Up by NBC for Season 3
"Shades of Blue" has got an early renewal. The cop drama produced and led by Jennifer Lopez is ordered by NBC for a third season. The announcement was made only two episodes into the show's second season.
"We're so hugely appreciative of everything Jennifer and Ray do, and know it is due to their dedication, as well as the hard work of our incredible cast and producers, that 'Shades of Blue' has so clearly and compellingly earned a third-season renewal," NBC's president Jennifer Salke says in a statement. "This show continues to mine powerful stories that always leave us hungry for more."
Soon after the news was out, J.Lo is celebrating on Twitter. "See you for SEASON 3!!! #ShadesOfBlue," the singer/actress exclaims. "We are doing this!!!"
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'