James Gunn Teases Sylvester Stallone's Character in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
A new tidbit on Sylvester Stallone's character in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" emerges. Director James Gunn reveals in an interview with "The Adam Carolla Show" that Sly plays a "very important" character connected to the one portrayed by another new cast Michael Rosenbaum.
"We do have a couple of characters who are very important to the Marvel Universe who are going to make their debut in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 which people don't know about," he said. "Sylvester Stallone plays one of these characters ... my friend Michael Rosenbaum also has a pretty decent movie in the role as well and it sort of works in tandem with Sly's character."
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" sequel is coming out May 5 in the U.S. Chris Pratt returns as Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, and Vin Diesel as Groot. Karen Gillan is also back as Nebula and Michael Rooker as Yondu. Kurt Russell is among the new additions.
More Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed