James Gunn Teases Sylvester Stallone's Character in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
A new tidbit on Sylvester Stallone's character in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" emerges. Director James Gunn reveals in an interview with "The Adam Carolla Show" that Sly plays a "very important" character connected to the one portrayed by another new cast Michael Rosenbaum.
"We do have a couple of characters who are very important to the Marvel Universe who are going to make their debut in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 which people don't know about," he said. "Sylvester Stallone plays one of these characters ... my friend Michael Rosenbaum also has a pretty decent movie in the role as well and it sort of works in tandem with Sly's character."
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" sequel is coming out May 5 in the U.S. Chris Pratt returns as Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, and Vin Diesel as Groot. Karen Gillan is also back as Nebula and Michael Rooker as Yondu. Kurt Russell is among the new additions.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3