Blac Chyna Wishes Rob Kardashian Happy Birthday Amid Custody Battle Rumor
Rob Kardashian was back on Blac Chyna's Instagram after they were missing from each other's social media for weeks. The couple was in a celebratory mood. Chyna reached out to her baby daddy to wish him a happy birthday, posting a picture of them in a children's playground.
Despite family feud and custody battle rumors, the couple who has just welcomed their daughter Dream looked happy and cozy in the pic. Wearing casual clothes, they wore big smiles. In his own Instagram, Rob shared a photo of a St. Patrick-themed decoration at home to celebrate his birthday.
Rob, 30, and Chyna, 28, are notorious for their on-and-off relationship. On the eve of their TV special that documented the birth of their baby girl, they cooked up a drama leading to her supposedly packing her bags. They reunited shortly after the TV special aired, fueling speculations that the breakup was just a stunt. It's unclear whether or not their absence from each other's social media was another ruse.
More Blac Chyna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal