Blac Chyna Wishes Rob Kardashian Happy Birthday Amid Custody Battle Rumor
Rob Kardashian was back on Blac Chyna's Instagram after they were missing from each other's social media for weeks. The couple was in a celebratory mood. Chyna reached out to her baby daddy to wish him a happy birthday, posting a picture of them in a children's playground.
Despite family feud and custody battle rumors, the couple who has just welcomed their daughter Dream looked happy and cozy in the pic. Wearing casual clothes, they wore big smiles. In his own Instagram, Rob shared a photo of a St. Patrick-themed decoration at home to celebrate his birthday.
Rob, 30, and Chyna, 28, are notorious for their on-and-off relationship. On the eve of their TV special that documented the birth of their baby girl, they cooked up a drama leading to her supposedly packing her bags. They reunited shortly after the TV special aired, fueling speculations that the breakup was just a stunt. It's unclear whether or not their absence from each other's social media was another ruse.
More Blac Chyna News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist