David S. Goyer May Direct 'Green Lantern Corps' or 'Suicide Squad 2'
David S. Goyer is in the running to direct a "Green Lantern" reboot, Jeff Sneider learns. An integral part of Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight" trilogy and now the DC Extended Universe, Goyer is currently writing a script along with Justin Rhodes for "Green Lantern Corps".
According to the movie blogger during Meet the Movie Press podcast, Goyer is also linked to "Suicide Squad 2". He is added to the mix along with Jaume Collet-Serra, who recently directed Blake Lively in survival horror thriller "The Shallows".
The second "Suicide Squad" movie is reportedly written by Adam Cozad ("The Legend of Tarzan"). Other candidates to sit behind the lens are Mel Gibson ("Hacksaw Ridge"), Jonathan Levine ("The Night Before"), Ruben Fleischer ("Zombieland"), and Daniel Espinosa ("Life").
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video