Charli XCX Is Collaborating With Carly Rae Jepsen
Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen are making music together. The duo hit the recording studio on Thursday, March 16. They took to Instagram to share a photo of them together with producer Justin Raisen.
"Last night @justintruraisen @carlyraejepsen @patrirkbergerking," Charli wrote alongside the black-and-white snap which showed the trio hanging out in the studio. Carly reposted the picture along with caption, "Cooking dinner w pals @charli_xcx @justintruraisen @patrikbergerking."
Justin, meanwhile, wrote, "Turn up @cokezero hit me with a case @carlyraejepsen @charli_xcx @patrikbergerking."
In another photo, Carly was seen with Patrik Berger and German pop singer MDNR.
It's unknown whether their collaboration will be featured in Charli's upcoming third album or Carly's follow-up to 2015's "E.Mo.Tion".
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound