Charli XCX Is Collaborating With Carly Rae Jepsen
Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen are making music together. The duo hit the recording studio on Thursday, March 16. They took to Instagram to share a photo of them together with producer Justin Raisen.
"Last night @justintruraisen @carlyraejepsen @patrirkbergerking," Charli wrote alongside the black-and-white snap which showed the trio hanging out in the studio. Carly reposted the picture along with caption, "Cooking dinner w pals @charli_xcx @justintruraisen @patrikbergerking."
Justin, meanwhile, wrote, "Turn up @cokezero hit me with a case @carlyraejepsen @charli_xcx @patrikbergerking."
In another photo, Carly was seen with Patrik Berger and German pop singer MDNR.
It's unknown whether their collaboration will be featured in Charli's upcoming third album or Carly's follow-up to 2015's "E.Mo.Tion".
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed