Charli XCX Is Collaborating With Carly Rae Jepsen
Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen are making music together. The duo hit the recording studio on Thursday, March 16. They took to Instagram to share a photo of them together with producer Justin Raisen.
"Last night @justintruraisen @carlyraejepsen @patrirkbergerking," Charli wrote alongside the black-and-white snap which showed the trio hanging out in the studio. Carly reposted the picture along with caption, "Cooking dinner w pals @charli_xcx @justintruraisen @patrikbergerking."
Justin, meanwhile, wrote, "Turn up @cokezero hit me with a case @carlyraejepsen @charli_xcx @patrikbergerking."
In another photo, Carly was seen with Patrik Berger and German pop singer MDNR.
It's unknown whether their collaboration will be featured in Charli's upcoming third album or Carly's follow-up to 2015's "E.Mo.Tion".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3