Newly-Married Tyrese Gibson Caught Flirting With Amber Rose on Instagram
Did Tyrese Gibson just get caught flirting with Amber Rose on Instagram? According to MediaTakeOut, the Roman Pearce of the "Fast and Furious" film series left a flirty comment on a steamy video of the buxom model showing off her enormous assets in backless, strapless pushup bra.
The news outlet shares a screenshot of the comment left by the 38-year-old actor, who got married to Samantha Lee Schwalenberg in a secret ceremony on Valentine's Day. "Love....... See you tonight check your text..... me and Snoop about to go BIG!!!!!!" so he supposedly wrote.
It is safe to assume that Tyrese's referring to Snoop Dogg in his alleged comment as the pair have been working together recently, according to Tyrese's Instagram page. In addition to the supposed flirty comment, the newly-married actor's reportedly "sliding up in Amber Rose's DM." There's no evidence of the particular claim, though.
Late last month, Tyrese revealed via Instagram that he tied the knot with his "black queen." "On Valentine's Day February 14 We Said Yes," read the text shown in a sweet slideshow of photos taken from the big day. "They say a happy wife equals a happy life." It added, "The best way to express your love towards this blessed union is to keep us covered in prayer."
"Mark 10:8 And the two will become #OneFlesh," the 38-year-old actor captioned the video featuring him and his beautiful bride. He simply wrote in the caption, "Mr & Mrs Gibson....... #MyBlackQueen."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic