Donald Trump Kicked One Direction Out of His Hotel for Refusing to Meet His Daughter
One Direction had a bad experience with Donald Trump. In an interview with Rollacoaster magazine, 1D's member Liam Payne opened up about the moment when the current president kicked him, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Harry Styles out of his hotel because they wouldn't meet one of his daughters.
"Donald Trump kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn't believe it," said Liam. "It was about [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, 'Well wake them up,' and I was like, 'No,' and then he wouldn't let us use the underground garage." Liam continued, "Obviously in New York we can't really go outside. New York is ruthless for us. So he was like 'Okay, I don't want you in my hotel.' So we had to leave."
The 23-year-old singer also talked about his friendship with Justin Bieber. "He's a great guy. Inside there's a really good heart," said Liam of the "Love Yourself" hitmaker. Liam then revealed that he and Justin once confided in each other as they dealt with similar "chaotic lives."
Liam shared, "I said, 'Look, the difference between me and you is I had four different boys going through the same thing to look to.' He didn't have that. I said to him, 'Take my number and any time you want a chat, let me know as I'm here and I understand exactly what you're going through and I understand your world.' He needs somebody like that and in that position."
In the latest issue of the magazine, Liam also gushed over his pregnant girlfriend, Cheryl Cole. "Obviously I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and she's absolutely amazing," Liam claimed. "She's a wonderful, wonderful person and it's amazing to have someone who can relate to so much things, someone who's taken greater steps than me."
More Donald Trump News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8