Ben Affleck 'Secretly Hates' Ex Jennifer Lopez for Dating Alex Rodriguez
Is he jealous? Though it's been over a decade since Ben Affleck decided to call it quits with Jennifer Lopez, the "Argo" actor is reportedly "not pleased" after learning that his ex is dating Alex Rodriguez. However, it seems that his hatred is mainly caused by the fact that A-Rod is a former New York Yankees player.
"Everyone knows that Ben is the number one Boston Red Sox fan," an insider tells HollywoodLife.com. "He is still friendly with Jen to this day and he is hating that she is with someone so tied to the New York Yankees. He can't wait to bust her balls about it when they see each other again at an award show or outing."
Citing a source, the webloid goes claiming that Ben "secretly hates" Jennifer for choosing A-Rod since he thinks that the 41-year-old athlete is "the worst Yankees player." Ben and J.Lo broke up back in 2004 after two years of dating. Though they have both moved on, they will always have a "genuine love" for each other in their hearts.
J.Lo and A-Rod first sparked dating rumors after he was spotted at one of the singer's Las Vegas residency shows at Planet Hollywood. Though they may only be dating for a couple of months, their relationship is getting more serious. "They definitely see a future together," a source previously said, before noting that the two had a lot in common.
More Ben Affleck News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound