Rob Kardashian Seeks Dual Custody Over Baby Dream as Kris Jenner's Prepared to Take on Blac Chyna
The drama between Rob Kardashian and ex-fiancee Blac Chyna is surely getting nastier than ever. After he was said to prepare for "ugly" custody battle against his baby mama, a new report has emerged suggesting that the sock designer is seeking "dual custody" over their child, 3-month-old Dream.
"Rob wants dual custody of their child and Blac Chyna is giving pushback," a source with knowledge of the situation reveals to PEOPLE. "They are still figuring things out but she will certainly do whatever it takes to have Dream be with her for the majority of the time," the insider adds.
Even his mom, Kris Jenner, "is backing Rob 100 percent and won't let Chyna get away with anything that's less than fair," according to the source, adding that the 61-year-old is not the only one who supports the 29-year-old reality TV star.
"His sisters are completely behind him as the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star navigates his new life as a single dad," the publication claims. Citing the source, the news outlet says, "The entire Kardashian family is there for Rob as well and supports him wholeheartedly," adding, "They are prepared to protect him in whatever way they need to."
But another insider once said that Blac wouldn't easily agree to Rob's desire for a shared custody. As previously reported, the 28-year-old was said wanting "full custody with Rob only getting visitations."
More Rob Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3