Kanye West Might Be Releasing NASA-Themed Album Next Week
Kanye West sent fans into a frenzy following a speculation that he could be releasing a NASA-themed project next Monday, March 20. MTV News first reported that its staffs received a mysterious package on Wednesday, March 15, suggesting that the "Gold Digger" hitmaker might have something new to be unveiled.
The package was delivered to MTV News' New York office in a plain packaging. The first box contained a box with the logo of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and a VHS tape titled "E PLURIBUS UNUM", which is the traditional motto of the United States, as well as a white-on-white credit card that read, "NASA, PROJECT-10, KANYE WEST, 8/10 and 772233688."
MTV staffs found a website that featured a two-minute video of static noise along with the date of March 20. When they played the VHS tape, they only heard two hours of static and white noise. The news team then traced the mailing address and contacted NASA, which representatives said that the mysterious package wasn't from them.
Both Kanye and Def Jam's representatives denied they had sent the package. "That sounds really weird and suspiciously like a hoax," a Def Jam spokesperson told the staffs. Though as of now the package has been said as a hoax, fans still believe that 'Ye has something up his sleeve. They begin speculating that PROJECT-10 is a code for the rapper's tenth album, following his latest effort "The Life of Pablo".
More Kanye West News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound