Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani on 'The Voice'
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani will definitely make headlines should he propose to her on "The Voice". Entertainment Tonight has reported that during a new video of coaches' outtakes, the lovebirds, who found love on the TV singing competition, are seen getting lovey-dovey after some chiding from their fellow coaches.
It's Alicia Keys who casually brings up the idea of a possible on-air proposal. "What about, like, a proposal on the show?" she suggests. "Would that make you feel weird, Gwen?" Blake asks his girlfriend, who laughs before saying, "That would be my dream come true!"
Earlier this year, the couple was reported receiving "an exceptional bonus to keep the spark alive on-camera" from the show's execs. "[Blake and Gwen] are getting paid an exceptional bonus that is significantly higher than the other judges to keep the spark alive on-camera," a source revealed. "They are starting to film the promos next week and have already shot a couple of live spots."
"The Voice" execs wanted Blake to propose to Gwen during filming, according to the insider. "Bosses are really, really pushing for this," the source explained. "They want nothing more than for Blake to propose to Gwen during a taping of the show."
"The producers really want to see Gwen and Blake in competition more often this upcoming season, versus working with each other like they have in the past," the source added, "And, of course, there is a stipulation in their contract, which is more of a break-up clause. If, for some reason, they call it quits, they are both required to finish out the remainder of their existing contracts."
More Blake Shelton News
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'