Marion Cotillard Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Guillaume Canet - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
Congratulations are in order for Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet. A rep for the 41-year-old Oscar-winning actress has confirmed to PEOPLE that the actress and her longtime partner have welcomed their second child together.
Her rep reveals that the French beauty gave birth to a baby girl recently. No additional details are available as of now. The "Assassin's Creed" actress and her actor/director boyfriend are already parents to a nearly-6-year-old son named Marcel.
Marion announced her pregnancy in September via Instagram. "Many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting," she wrote, adding, "He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need."
The "Allied" actress and the 43-year-old actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger from 2001 to 2006, first starred together in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare". They started dating in 2007.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video