Marion Cotillard Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Guillaume Canet - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
Congratulations are in order for Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet. A rep for the 41-year-old Oscar-winning actress has confirmed to PEOPLE that the actress and her longtime partner have welcomed their second child together.
Her rep reveals that the French beauty gave birth to a baby girl recently. No additional details are available as of now. The "Assassin's Creed" actress and her actor/director boyfriend are already parents to a nearly-6-year-old son named Marcel.
Marion announced her pregnancy in September via Instagram. "Many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting," she wrote, adding, "He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need."
The "Allied" actress and the 43-year-old actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger from 2001 to 2006, first starred together in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare". They started dating in 2007.
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'