Marion Cotillard Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Guillaume Canet - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
Congratulations are in order for Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet. A rep for the 41-year-old Oscar-winning actress has confirmed to PEOPLE that the actress and her longtime partner have welcomed their second child together.
Her rep reveals that the French beauty gave birth to a baby girl recently. No additional details are available as of now. The "Assassin's Creed" actress and her actor/director boyfriend are already parents to a nearly-6-year-old son named Marcel.
Marion announced her pregnancy in September via Instagram. "Many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting," she wrote, adding, "He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need."
The "Allied" actress and the 43-year-old actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger from 2001 to 2006, first starred together in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare". They started dating in 2007.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal