Vanessa Grimaldi Joins Nick Viall and Meets Peta Murgatroyd at 'Dancing with the Stars' Practice
"The Bachelor" couple Vanessa Grimaldi and Nick Viall are going strong with their relationship. As they're now free from the obligation of keeping their romance secret, Vanessa recently paid a visit to her fiance's "Dancing with the Stars" rehearsal. During her visit, Vanessa met Nick's dancing partner Peta Murgatroyd and her baby, Shai.
Nick took to Instagram to share the picture of him holding little Shai with the two ladies posing beside him. In the caption, the 36-year-old hunk revealed his and Peta's team name, Team Baby Got Bach, in the upcoming season 24 of ABC's dancing competition. "TEAM BABY GOT BACH... is ready for Monday night!! Well these 3 are.. I'm terrified! I think we make a pretty great team. #teambabygotbach #dwts #thebachelor."
Vanessa also posted a snap on the social media during her visit. In the photo, the 29-year-old Canadian special-needs teacher placed a peck on Nick's cheek. Meanwhile, Peta kissed Shai, her son with fellow dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, on his cheek. "Team Baby Got Bach is ready for Monday night! #dwts #teambabygotbach," she wrote in the caption.
Peta joined them to post a photo of the meeting, showcasing her excitement of the upcoming season 24 of "DWTS" premiere. The 30-year-old dancer wrote, "FINALLY!!! We can all be together. Team Baby Got Bach is here guys and we CANT WAIT to perform for you on Monday @dancingabc," before adding #TeamNickandVanessa #TeamBabyGotBach hashtags in the caption.
On Wednesday, March 15 "Dancing with the Stars" official Facebook account posted a Live interview featuring Nick, Vanessa and Peta. Nick was asked to reveal what was the harder thing between being on "The Bachelor" and prepping for the upcoming "DWTS" premiere. "That's actually a really tough question. They are both incredibly difficult," Nick responded.
He continued, "Being the 'Bachelor' might be one of the hardest things ever. Dancing hurts, like physically is painful, but being the 'Bachelor' is an emotionally, it's a lot of emotional pain. But as hard as they are both, they're a lot of fun, too. And hopefully with 'Dancing', as many good things happen from that as things happen being from 'The Bachelor'." He concluded, "They are both pretty hard, but also equally amazing."
Season 24 of "Dancing with the Stars" premieres on Monday, March 20 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed