The Weeknd's 'Blown Away' by Selena Gomez's Vogue Cover
Selena Gomez recently graced her very first American Vogue cover, on which she looked so stunning in her floral crop top paired with oversized hoop earrings. Not only did she make her fans amazed, but she was also praised by her boyfriend The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye. The 27-year-old Canadian singer was reportedly "turned on" by her sexy look.
"Abel loves how sexy Selena looks on her new Vogue cover," a source told HollywoodLife.com. "It really turned him on. He finds her pictures in the magazine sexy." However, it turned out that The Weeknd was not only admiring his lady just from her beautiful appearance. He was "blown away" with Selena's bravery and honesty when she opened up about her rehab and former relationship with Justin Bieber in an interview with Vogue.
"He was blown away by her honesty which he thinks makes her even sexier," the source continued. "Abel was impressed with how bold and brave Selena was in her interview. He loved that she was taking a stand and being protective of their relationship. Abel is proud to be her man and buried her in flowers when she got the copy of the cover."
The relationship between the two is getting much stronger as Selena was reportedly ready to introduce the "Starboy" hitmaker to her family members in Texas. "Selena knows her family would love Abel [Tesfaye]," a so-called source previously said. "He's so warm and funny he will get along great with her family members. She's planning on bringing him to Texas to get to know them better as soon as his tour is finished."
More The Weeknd News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy