Meek Mill Wants to Date Kylie Jenner
Meek Mill has seemingly moved on from Nicki Minaj. Rumor has it, the "All Eyes on You" hitmaker is setting his eyes upon Kylie Jenner amid rumors she dumped her boyfriend Tyga over money issues.
According to MediaTakeOut, Meek started following Kylie on social media after she was rumored to be ending her relationship with Tyga. The 29-year-old rapper has also been liking almost all of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's post on Instagram.
Over the weekend, Kylie reportedly dumped Tyga as she's fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money. "Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source claimed, "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
The couple, however, proved they're still going strong by stepping out together in Los Angeles on Monday, March 13. They even went for a movie date with her family, including Kylie's brother Rob Kardashian.
More Meek Mill News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist