Meek Mill Wants to Date Kylie Jenner
Meek Mill has seemingly moved on from Nicki Minaj. Rumor has it, the "All Eyes on You" hitmaker is setting his eyes upon Kylie Jenner amid rumors she dumped her boyfriend Tyga over money issues.
According to MediaTakeOut, Meek started following Kylie on social media after she was rumored to be ending her relationship with Tyga. The 29-year-old rapper has also been liking almost all of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's post on Instagram.
Over the weekend, Kylie reportedly dumped Tyga as she's fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money. "Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source claimed, "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
The couple, however, proved they're still going strong by stepping out together in Los Angeles on Monday, March 13. They even went for a movie date with her family, including Kylie's brother Rob Kardashian.
More Meek Mill News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic