Meek Mill Wants to Date Kylie Jenner
Meek Mill has seemingly moved on from Nicki Minaj. Rumor has it, the "All Eyes on You" hitmaker is setting his eyes upon Kylie Jenner amid rumors she dumped her boyfriend Tyga over money issues.
According to MediaTakeOut, Meek started following Kylie on social media after she was rumored to be ending her relationship with Tyga. The 29-year-old rapper has also been liking almost all of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's post on Instagram.
Over the weekend, Kylie reportedly dumped Tyga as she's fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money. "Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source claimed, "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
The couple, however, proved they're still going strong by stepping out together in Los Angeles on Monday, March 13. They even went for a movie date with her family, including Kylie's brother Rob Kardashian.
More Meek Mill News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8