Meek Mill Wants to Date Kylie Jenner
Meek Mill has seemingly moved on from Nicki Minaj. Rumor has it, the "All Eyes on You" hitmaker is setting his eyes upon Kylie Jenner amid rumors she dumped her boyfriend Tyga over money issues.
According to MediaTakeOut, Meek started following Kylie on social media after she was rumored to be ending her relationship with Tyga. The 29-year-old rapper has also been liking almost all of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's post on Instagram.
Over the weekend, Kylie reportedly dumped Tyga as she's fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money. "Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source claimed, "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
The couple, however, proved they're still going strong by stepping out together in Los Angeles on Monday, March 13. They even went for a movie date with her family, including Kylie's brother Rob Kardashian.
More Meek Mill News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair