The First Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Alludes to Familiar Scene
The first official teaser for "Love Actually" short film "Red Nose Day Actually" has been released and it brings back an old memory. In the teaser, one of the cast members Andrew Lincoln shows cue cards with a special message in honor of the Red Nose Day.
"Hello, I just wanted to ask without hope or agenda (and just because it's nearly Red Nose Day) that you'll join us for a very special reunion called red nose day actually on Friday 24th March BBC One... Actually," his cards read.
The teaser alludes to a similar scene in the original "Love Actually", in which Lincoln's Mark visited Juliet's (Keira Knightley) house and confessed his love to her by showing emotional placards. When Mark left Juliet's house, Juliet ran down the street and kissed him before returning to her husband Peter (Chiwetel Ejiofor), which was also Mark's best friend.
"Red Nose Day Actually" is produced for the British charity Comic Relief. The short film will reunite the cast members from the original film and follow their lives 14 years after the events in "Love Actually". Also returning to the short film are Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Colin Firth, Lucia Moniz, Liam Neeson, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Olivia Olson, Bill Nighy, Marcus Brigstocke and Rowan Atkinson.
"Red Nose Day Actually" is set to air on Red Nose Day on March 24 in the U.K and on March 25 in the U.S on NBC.
More Love Actually News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist