Tinashe Desperately Missing Her Man on New Song 'Flame'
Tinashe has been hard at work on her much-delayed sophomore album "Joyride". While there is still no official release date for the album, the 24-year-old singer has released a brand new single called "Flame".
Prior to releasing the song, Tina teased fans with the single's artwork which found the singer donning a red jacket while lying down on the floor as she flaunted her long legs. Produced by hitmakers Stargate and BloodPop, "Flame" is a romantic song about a girl who's telling her man to just stay with her no matter what.
Tina desperately misses her man, singing, "Ooh, ooh/ Cold in the night when I hold you close/ Ooh, ooh/ Searching your eyes, but you're gone like a ghost," on the intro, before she tackles the catchy chorus, "C'mon, tell me that you've still got the flame for me/ And tell me that you still want to stay, don't leave/ Even though I've never given up in my heart/ Even though a part, a part of me don't work."
Last November, Tina released a mixtape called "Nightride". Speaking to Rolling Stone, she revealed that "Nightride" and "Joyride" were two parts of the same project. The multi-talented singer had unleashed two songs, "Superlove" and "Company", off "Joyride", which was originally scheduled for release last fall.
More Tinashe News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed