Tinashe Desperately Missing Her Man on New Song 'Flame'
Tinashe has been hard at work on her much-delayed sophomore album "Joyride". While there is still no official release date for the album, the 24-year-old singer has released a brand new single called "Flame".
Prior to releasing the song, Tina teased fans with the single's artwork which found the singer donning a red jacket while lying down on the floor as she flaunted her long legs. Produced by hitmakers Stargate and BloodPop, "Flame" is a romantic song about a girl who's telling her man to just stay with her no matter what.
Tina desperately misses her man, singing, "Ooh, ooh/ Cold in the night when I hold you close/ Ooh, ooh/ Searching your eyes, but you're gone like a ghost," on the intro, before she tackles the catchy chorus, "C'mon, tell me that you've still got the flame for me/ And tell me that you still want to stay, don't leave/ Even though I've never given up in my heart/ Even though a part, a part of me don't work."
Last November, Tina released a mixtape called "Nightride". Speaking to Rolling Stone, she revealed that "Nightride" and "Joyride" were two parts of the same project. The multi-talented singer had unleashed two songs, "Superlove" and "Company", off "Joyride", which was originally scheduled for release last fall.
More Tinashe News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound