Getting Serious? Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez 'See a Future Together'
They may only be dating for a couple of months, but Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's relationship is apparently more serious than it had been reported before. According to a source, the 47-year-old singer/actress has deemed her new beau a more worthy mate than her previous fling, Drake.
"He's a better fit," a so-called close Lopez insider tells Us Weekly of how the "Shades of Blue" star sees the 41-year-old hunk. "They definitely see a future together," the source adds, noting that the two have a lot in common. They both are Latinos, New York natives and parents.
J.Lo and Rodriguez had known each other for a long time, but they were just casual acquaintances until recently. Though he previously dated the likes of Madonna, Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson, Rodriguez reportedly always had a crush on the "Ain't Your Mama" hitmaker.
The insider went on detailing how Rodriguez started to make a move on J.Lo. When he attended her "All I Have" Las Vegas show in January, "he went backstage to meet her" and "they swapped numbers" Once her romance with Drake was over, "Alex swooped right in there," says the insider. "It was perfect timing."
"He swept her off her feet," the insider further gushes, adding that "he sent her a ton" of flowers.
J.Lo and Rodriguez were recently reported spending the weekend together at Bakers Bay Golf & Ocean Club in the Bahamas. They left the resort on Tuesday, March 14, with J.Lo pictured walking a little distance from her new beau across a dock at the resort.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'