Getting Serious? Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez 'See a Future Together'
They may only be dating for a couple of months, but Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's relationship is apparently more serious than it had been reported before. According to a source, the 47-year-old singer/actress has deemed her new beau a more worthy mate than her previous fling, Drake.
"He's a better fit," a so-called close Lopez insider tells Us Weekly of how the "Shades of Blue" star sees the 41-year-old hunk. "They definitely see a future together," the source adds, noting that the two have a lot in common. They both are Latinos, New York natives and parents.
J.Lo and Rodriguez had known each other for a long time, but they were just casual acquaintances until recently. Though he previously dated the likes of Madonna, Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson, Rodriguez reportedly always had a crush on the "Ain't Your Mama" hitmaker.
The insider went on detailing how Rodriguez started to make a move on J.Lo. When he attended her "All I Have" Las Vegas show in January, "he went backstage to meet her" and "they swapped numbers" Once her romance with Drake was over, "Alex swooped right in there," says the insider. "It was perfect timing."
"He swept her off her feet," the insider further gushes, adding that "he sent her a ton" of flowers.
J.Lo and Rodriguez were recently reported spending the weekend together at Bakers Bay Golf & Ocean Club in the Bahamas. They left the resort on Tuesday, March 14, with J.Lo pictured walking a little distance from her new beau across a dock at the resort.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs