Caitlyn Jenner Will Reveal How Kris Jenner Made Her Supress Her True Self in New Memoir
Caitlyn Jenner is about to launch her memoir "The Secrets of My Life" on April 25. In her upcoming book, the "I Am Cait" star will apparently reveal everything that she's been through in the past years including the struggles of coming out to her ex-wife Kris Jenner.
A source tells Us Weekly that Caitlyn had opened up to Kris about wanting to transition from Bruce to Caitlyn when they were still in relationship. But Kris "made her suppress her true self." The source then adds that "Kris pushed [Caitlyn] into the closet."
Another insider responds by saying the claims are "unfounded." It is said that the former Olympian "resents Kris for a life she didn't get to live." However, the first source shares that the former husband-and-wife duo "will always be respectful because they share kids."
The former couple was married in 1991 and stayed together for 22 years. They have two daughters, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Caitlyn is also a stepfather of Kris' four other children, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Taking their mom's side, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe think the memoir will be "deeply troubling."
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist