Caitlyn Jenner Will Reveal How Kris Jenner Made Her Supress Her True Self in New Memoir
Caitlyn Jenner is about to launch her memoir "The Secrets of My Life" on April 25. In her upcoming book, the "I Am Cait" star will apparently reveal everything that she's been through in the past years including the struggles of coming out to her ex-wife Kris Jenner.
A source tells Us Weekly that Caitlyn had opened up to Kris about wanting to transition from Bruce to Caitlyn when they were still in relationship. But Kris "made her suppress her true self." The source then adds that "Kris pushed [Caitlyn] into the closet."
Another insider responds by saying the claims are "unfounded." It is said that the former Olympian "resents Kris for a life she didn't get to live." However, the first source shares that the former husband-and-wife duo "will always be respectful because they share kids."
The former couple was married in 1991 and stayed together for 22 years. They have two daughters, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Caitlyn is also a stepfather of Kris' four other children, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Taking their mom's side, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe think the memoir will be "deeply troubling."
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic