Caitlyn Jenner Will Reveal How Kris Jenner Made Her Supress Her True Self in New Memoir
Caitlyn Jenner is about to launch her memoir "The Secrets of My Life" on April 25. In her upcoming book, the "I Am Cait" star will apparently reveal everything that she's been through in the past years including the struggles of coming out to her ex-wife Kris Jenner.
A source tells Us Weekly that Caitlyn had opened up to Kris about wanting to transition from Bruce to Caitlyn when they were still in relationship. But Kris "made her suppress her true self." The source then adds that "Kris pushed [Caitlyn] into the closet."
Another insider responds by saying the claims are "unfounded." It is said that the former Olympian "resents Kris for a life she didn't get to live." However, the first source shares that the former husband-and-wife duo "will always be respectful because they share kids."
The former couple was married in 1991 and stayed together for 22 years. They have two daughters, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Caitlyn is also a stepfather of Kris' four other children, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Taking their mom's side, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe think the memoir will be "deeply troubling."
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8