Caitlyn Jenner Will Reveal How Kris Jenner Made Her Supress Her True Self in New Memoir
Caitlyn Jenner is about to launch her memoir "The Secrets of My Life" on April 25. In her upcoming book, the "I Am Cait" star will apparently reveal everything that she's been through in the past years including the struggles of coming out to her ex-wife Kris Jenner.
A source tells Us Weekly that Caitlyn had opened up to Kris about wanting to transition from Bruce to Caitlyn when they were still in relationship. But Kris "made her suppress her true self." The source then adds that "Kris pushed [Caitlyn] into the closet."
Another insider responds by saying the claims are "unfounded." It is said that the former Olympian "resents Kris for a life she didn't get to live." However, the first source shares that the former husband-and-wife duo "will always be respectful because they share kids."
The former couple was married in 1991 and stayed together for 22 years. They have two daughters, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Caitlyn is also a stepfather of Kris' four other children, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Taking their mom's side, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe think the memoir will be "deeply troubling."
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair