Meek Mill Charged With Assault After Getting Into Brawl With a Fan
Meek Mill has been charged with assault following a St. Louis airport altercation with a fan over a photo. The 29-year-old rapper was at St. Louis Lambert International on Wednesday, March 15 when he was approached by the fan, who's an airport employee, for photos.
According to a report from TMZ, Mill refused when the fan asked for a photo with him. A fight then allegedly broke out in the ticketing lobby. St. Louis Airport Police were later called and Meek, along with 2 airport employees, were charged with misdemeanor assault.
Mill was allegedly given a summon to appear in court in lieu of arrest along with the two employees. In a video obtained by the news outlet, the "Young & Gettin' It" rapper was seen ordering pizza at the airport before catching a flight.
The rapper, whose real name is Robert Rihmeek Williams, is on probation for a weapons and drug conviction. He was arrested when he was 18 for illegally possessing a firearm. He has since been arrested for four times for parole violation, and another violation would result in imprisonment.
The Philadelphia rapper was due to perform at a Spring Beak concert in Miami, Florida on Thursday, March 16. He also has a concert scheduled this Saturday with Gucci Mane, Ty Dolla $ign and more at Stubbs in Austin, Texas where the South by Southwest music festival is underway.
More Meek Mill News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'