Already Moving On? Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Dating Chris Evans
Has Scarlett Johansson moved on? The 32-year-old actress has reportedly moved on from her estranged husband Romain Dauriac with her "The Avengers" co-star Chris Evans. Star magazine first reported that Scarlett and Chris sparked romance rumors at the 2017 Oscars late last month.
"Scarlett and Chris both asked to be seated next to each other at the ceremony," a source told the mag (via HollywoodLife.com). "It sure looked like something was going on -- he was whispering in her ear, she kept blushing." Citing a source, the mag claimed that "timing is everything" for the couple to make their romantic relationship official, following their recent splits with their respective exes.
It was reported that Scarlett and Romain ended their relationship over the summer after two years of marriage. The two have been in the midst of a nasty custody battle over their daughter Rose Dorothy Dauriac ever since. The actress filed divorce documents in a New York City court on March 7, on which she requested primary physical custody of Rose. Soon after, Romain hit back when he asked Scarlett to withdraw the divorce filing for the sake of their daughter.
Meanwhile, Chris split from his girlfriend Jenny Slate earlier this year after nine months of dating. "It was completely amicable and a mutual decision due to conflicting schedules and they remain very close friends," a source told Us Weekly at that time. The two met in October 2015 on the set of the upcoming flick "Gifted", and were confirmed to be dating after Jenny separated from her husband of three years Dean Fleischer-Camp.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'