Already Moving On? Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Dating Chris Evans
Has Scarlett Johansson moved on? The 32-year-old actress has reportedly moved on from her estranged husband Romain Dauriac with her "The Avengers" co-star Chris Evans. Star magazine first reported that Scarlett and Chris sparked romance rumors at the 2017 Oscars late last month.
"Scarlett and Chris both asked to be seated next to each other at the ceremony," a source told the mag (via HollywoodLife.com). "It sure looked like something was going on -- he was whispering in her ear, she kept blushing." Citing a source, the mag claimed that "timing is everything" for the couple to make their romantic relationship official, following their recent splits with their respective exes.
It was reported that Scarlett and Romain ended their relationship over the summer after two years of marriage. The two have been in the midst of a nasty custody battle over their daughter Rose Dorothy Dauriac ever since. The actress filed divorce documents in a New York City court on March 7, on which she requested primary physical custody of Rose. Soon after, Romain hit back when he asked Scarlett to withdraw the divorce filing for the sake of their daughter.
Meanwhile, Chris split from his girlfriend Jenny Slate earlier this year after nine months of dating. "It was completely amicable and a mutual decision due to conflicting schedules and they remain very close friends," a source told Us Weekly at that time. The two met in October 2015 on the set of the upcoming flick "Gifted", and were confirmed to be dating after Jenny separated from her husband of three years Dean Fleischer-Camp.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist