Donald Trump Tweets Snoop Dogg Would Be Jailed If He Pulled Gun on Obama
President Donald Trump took to Twitter to react to Snoop Dogg's controversial music video. The rapper was slammed for pointing a toy gun at a clown who was dressed up like the POTUS in his "Lavender" music video.
According to the President, the rapper would be thrown into jail if the target was Barack Obama. "Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!" he wrote.
Fellow rapper Ice-T came to Snoop's defense, "It's basically him saying everybody's a clown, including Trump, which I think we all agree. The part where he points the gun at the president is against the law. You gotta know that You can't kill the president. But I think he pushed the line."
Another hip-hop star Treach of Naughty by Natures also defended Snoop, "It was a confetti gun. When he shoots everything out, nobody got shot. Confetti came out. It's artistic." Ice-T agreed, "It was artistic."
More Donald Trump News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame