Caitlyn Jenner Is Joining 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly in talks to join "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Following the cancellation of her own show "I Am Cait", the former Olympian's ex-wife Kris Jenner has offered her to return to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
However, Caitlyn reportedly wants to get away from Kris. "Caitlyn reality show was cancelled after bad ratings and she doesn't want to return to The Kardashian show," sources tell Naughty Gossip, "She is in talks about joining Housewives."
The sources add, "The President of BRAVO is also the President of E! So she doesn't have to worry about contract issues. Caitlyn wants to get away from Kris, and Housewives is her way away from her."
According to OK! Magazine, Kris was trying to get Caitlyn back to "KUWTK". "This is all about making money and Kris recognizes that whatever she thinks of Cait, she's a cash cow for reality TV if there's enough drama written into her life," a source told the mag, "She's told Cait that the reason 'I Am Cait' failed was because it was too worthy, too political almost."
"Kris believes Cait should embrace the trashy plotlines and cash in now while she still can - for everyone's benefit. Cait was reluctant at first, but she could use the cash, and it's one way of getting more air time with her daughters," continued the source.
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed