Kim Kardashian to Retire From 'KUWTK'
Kim Kardashian is done with "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Rumor has it, the 36-year-old reality star wants to retire from reality show after the current season of "KUWTK" to spend more time with her family.
"Kim has told Kris and the family that this is her last season. She just doesn't want to do it anymore. It has been a great run but now it is over for Kim," sources tell Naughty Gossip, "After the incident in Paris her life has changed. She doesn't want to live this life anymore."
"She wants to focus on being a mother and finding other projects. Her marriage is in trouble and she is forced to have surety 24/7. She is done. She is going to retire after this season and spend time with her husband and children. As far as she is concerned, she doesn't want to see another camera for the rest of her life," continue the sources.
In the recent episode of "KUWTK", Kim recalled the horrific details of her Paris robbery. She shared, "They ask for money. I said, 'I don't have any money.' They dragged me out to the hallway, on top of the stairs. That's when I saw the gun clear as day. I was kind of looking at the gun. Looking down back at the stairs."
"I was like, I have a split-second in my mind to make this quick decision," she told her siblings, "Am I gonna run down the stairs and like, either be shot in the back - it makes me so upset to think about it - but, either they're gonna shoot me in the back, or if I make it and they don't, if the elevator does not open in time, or the stairs are locked, then like I'm (expletive). There's no way out."
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs