This Woman Reveals She Is Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter
Rumors have been swirling for years suggesting that Janet Jackson and first husband James DeBarge had a secret child during their marriage. And now, a woman from Philadelphia has come forward to shockingly reveal that she's the long-lost child of the 50-year-old singer.
Radar Online was the first to report the news. The publication also provided some photos of the woman in question, whose name is Tiffany Whyte. She told the news outlet, "I've been kept a secret a very long time," adding, "I want people to know the truth."
Back in 2012, James, who is now 53 years old, claimed that he and Janet had given a child up for adoption before their split in 1985. However, Janet, who recently welcomed her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana, has never publicly commented on the scandal.
Tiffany told the publication that Janet "has been denying me for many years." She said she "waited for 31 years." She revealed she first came to believe she was Janet's heir "roughly seven years ago" when she was approached by a woman claiming to be Janet. Tiffany insisted that "now it's time for me to tell my truth."
"Having grown up in the state foster system, Tiffany never knew her real parents, and the messages seemed like a miracle," according to the publication. While reps for both Janet and James are yet to comment on the report, the news outlet noted that "in recent weeks, Whyte's alleged grandmother, Etterlene DeBarge, announced that she and Tiffany have taken their own test, and it was a match."
More Janet Jackson News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound