New Kids On The Block Are Back With 'One More Night' Music Video
New Kids On The Block reunite in their newest single, "One More Night". It is their first track since their 2013 album, "10". The song's music video was released on March 14. Jonathan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre look nostalgic in the video. The final scene in the video shows the quintet dancing and singing on a stage while audiences are screaming.
A YouTube user commented on the video, "One of the hottest boy band ever... The more they aged the more they get hot and sexy, do you agree?" Another user commented, "Old Men On the Streets." Different reactions are shown to this video due to the age of the members. The "new kids on the block" are not kids anymore, but some also think that they're like "fine wine," who got better as they age.
New Kids On The Blocks was formed in 1984 and the members had been teen heartthrobs since then. The group disbanded in 1994 but then reunited in 2008.
"One More Night" is a lead single off their upcoming album, "Thankful". Other tracks on the album include "Heartbeat", "Thankful", "Hard (Not Lovin U)" and " Still Sounds Good". Following the release of the upcoming album, the pop stars are set to go on a tour in 45 cities in North America. Boyz II Men and Paula Abdul reportedly will support the tour. "Thankful" arrives on May 12.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video